New Funding Opportunity Forecast: No Wrong Door System Business Case Development
E-mail Address: NoWrongDoor@acl.hhs.gov
November 30, 2017 - Special Event Honoring our Veterans
Veterans representing multiple service branches joined leaders from the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, and Virginia's health and human resources agencies in Mechanicsville, VA to showcase the impact of the Veteran-Directed Home and Community Based Services (VD-HCBS) program.
Media Coverage of the special event:
- Richmond Times-Dispatch: Program allowing disabled and aging veterans to stay in their homes expands to Hampton Roads
- WWBT NBC 12: Program to provide disabled veterans at-home care expands
- WTVR CBS 6: 'Innovative' program allows disabled veterans to live at home
- Daily Press: Program allows veterans to hire caregivers, expanding into Hampton Roads
- HHS: Readout of Acting HHS Secretary Hargan's Visit to Mechanicsville, Virginia
- ACL Blog: Our veterans sacrificed for our nation's independence. This unique program helps preserve theirs.